Blogger Wanted – Female Only
Posted by Kevin
on May 8, 2012 in Uncategorized
Image by Sergio Roberto Bichara
Beyond Distance is expanding! With the help from all my readers, bloggers, friends, and countless runners I’ve met along the way since the inception of this blog, I’m getting a bit overwhelmed from the unexpectedly strong traffic growth. I feel this way because as much as I love running and talking about running, there is one thing missing on Beyond Distance. You see – being a manly man that I am, I am unable to provide a female perspective on my blog. And I know for sure that many of my readers will appreciate some estrogen on my blog. So without further ado, let’s get started with a brief outline.
What I’m Offering:
- One position for female contributing blogger on Beyond Distance.
- Opportunities to receive running-related products and services for reviewing purposes on Beyond Distance.
- Backlinks and traffic to your personal blog.
- Your full author bio on my blog and a mini bio at the end your posts.
- My personal social media and promotion to your content and blog.
- This is a non-paid columnist position.
- My everlasting, waterproof, windproof, heavy-duty friendship in addition to all the swag mentioned above.
What I’m looking for:
- A passionate female blogger, in USA, with experience in recreational or competitive running - preferably marathon distance and above.
- Ability to produce one well-written, unbiased, informative article (500~1000 words) every two weeks.
- Content topics will loosely circle around women and all things long distance running, as well as female running product reviews.
- Applicants must love running – at least half as much as I do.
- Bonus: ability to communicate without excessive use of “abbrevs” such as “LOL” or “FML”.
At this point, I know you can’t wait to email me or for more details. So go ahead and do that right now – this offer will end on May 31, 2012.